Contact One View Support to reinstall the One View Transfer (OVT) software, call 1 (800) 923-8439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archive data processing can take up to 24 hours, if it has been more than 24 hours please contact One View Support by calling 1 (800) 923-8439 or email email@example.com.
One View’s Production team performs extensive QA on your month-end files. If the data is missing a report or the page count is lower than prior months average, then you will receive an IPR email notification.
- What causes a missing report?
- Humans aren’t perfect! It is most common that a report was simply forgotten when sending the month-end data to One View.
- What causes a page count variance?
- Occasionally, the DMS will experience an issue or cut off a report printing before it is done. Turning off the PC while sending the reports to One View will cause missing pages.
- Dealership business also fluctuates so the page count could be naturally smaller or larger based on sales or service activity levels – we focus on significant changes to avoid sending an IPR every month.
- The IPR email will communicate that the data you sent was either missing reports that you normally include in your archive data or had a lower page count than previous months. If the IPR is for missing reports then the solution is to resend your month-end reports to One View.
- If the IPR is for a low page count, review the data online to confirm is the low page count is normal. If you believe the data set includes everything and the page count is just naturally smaller for the month then respond to the IPR email telling our Production team to process the data as-is. If you find that reports are missing information, resend those reports to One View.
- Our Technical Support team proactively monitors the IPR data and will reach out to you to assist with any issue.
Contact Support to notify One View of this change and adjust the scanning solution. Call 1 (800) 923-8439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The software is setup to scan a specific area (OCR zone) of the document and recognize that text as the document title. First, double check the order of your document pages to make sure the intended first page is being scanned first. If the page order is not the issue, then the OCR zone may not be accurately spaced due to a new form format, new DMS, or a shift during the document printing. Contact One View Support for assistance adjusting the OCR zone. Call 1 (800) 923-8439 or email email@example.com.
If the scanning software detects spots on a page due to a dirty scanner, then it will have a hard time distinguishing a blank page from a non-blank page. It is important to clean your scanner on a regular basis. Using cleaning supplies found in a Scan Aid Kit, wipe down the scanner glass daily and, run a Cleaning Paper through the scanner to clear the paper chute of leftover ink and dirt particles and clean the interior sensors of the scanner monthly.
Your dealership IT team may have updated your Windows version or swapped your PC for a different one in the dealership. Contact One View Customer Success to schedule a reinstall of the One View Scanning software, call (317) 915-9039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A One View Scan Station includes a Fujitsu Scanner, a Dell PC with the One View scanning software pre-installed, and a Dell PC Monitor. Please contact our Customer Success team, email@example.com, to discuss adding a scan station to your dealership.
The scanner rollers feed the papers through the scanner and can wear down with time and use. If pages begin slipping or struggling to feed through the scanner, it’s time to replace the scanner “Pick” and “Brake” Rollers. If you have a Scan Aid Kit with replacement rollers, please call One View Support at 1 (800) 923-8439 to receive instructions on replacing the rollers. Contact One View Customer Success, firstname.lastname@example.org, to order replacement scanner consumables, Pick and Brake Rollers.
This message means it is time to replace the scanner Pick and Brake Rollers. If you have a Scan Aid Kit with replacement rollers, please call One View Support at 1 (800) 923-8439 to receive instructions on replacing the rollers. Contact One View Customer Success, email@example.com, to order replacement scanner consumables, Pick and Brake Rollers. To clear this notification please see this article from the manufacturer: https://www.fujitsu.com/global/support/products/computing/peripheral/scanners/erg/replacing-6x.html
A dirty scanner can cause poor image quality. It is important to clean your scanner on a regular basis. Using cleaning supplies found in a Scan Aid Kit, wipe down the scanner glass daily and run a Cleaning Sheet through the scanner to clear the paper chute of leftover ink and dirt particles and clean the interior sensors of the scanner monthly.
The scanner must be turned ON before opening the scanning software. This error appears when the One View scanning application is opened before the scanner is ready and completely ON. This error can be resolved by taking these steps:
- Close the One View Scanning application
- Turn scanner OFF
- Turn scanner ON
- Re-open the One View Scanning application
Streaks can be caused by two things: dirty scanner glass or a scratch in the glass. First, wipe down the glass of the scanner with a microfiber cloth and cleaning spray found in your One View Scan Aid Kit. If that does not improve the image streaks then it is likely that a piece of metal (staple, paperclip, etc.) was left in a document and scratched the glass. Unfortunately, glass replacement is not covered in the One View Scanner Maintenance Plan. Removing metal from all documents is critical to maintaining your scanner.
To create a Vault account, you will need to have an Admin from your company create your user in Vault. Your admin can create your user by logging into vault.one-view.com and going to Administrator > Users > Add New User
Yes, if you forget your Vault password follow these steps:
- Go to the Vault Login page, www.vault.one-view.com
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your Vault account email address
- After a few minutes, check your inbox for a message from OneViewVault@one-view.com, the subject line will be, “One View Password Reset”, and follow the link provided. Check you Junk folder if the message does not appear in your inbox.
- Enter a new password of at least 8 characters and including: 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number.
Yes, to change your password from within Vault follow these steps:
- From any screen in Vault, click on your name in the top right corner
- Select Edit Profile from the user dropdown menu
- Click Change Password
- Enter a new password of at least 8 characters and including: 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number. Click Change Password to save your new password.
A Vault Admin user at your dealership will need to grant your folder access. Your admin can grant your folder access by following these steps:
- Login to vault.one-view.com
- Select Administrator > Users > Open the user’s profile
- Under Manage Permissions select the settings gear icon > Edit Permissions
- Check the boxes next to the folders needed, note that changes are auto saved
- Vault processes index records from your DMS on a nightly basis; this can mean a scan document may not be searchable by its extra index fields for up to 24 hours from the date the document is closed in the DMS.
- If you cannot find a document by its title, check your Exception Report’s Unmatched document list. You may find that a document title is misspelled and therefore cannot match with its DMS records (VIN, Customer Name, etc.). Correct the document titles and the document will match and become searchable by any document property.
One View integrates with multiple DMS systems to process data on a nightly basis. On rare occasion, that nightly process can be interrupted causing DMS records to not get processed in Vault. Contact One View Support to request a manual pull of the data, call 1 (800) 923-8439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.